Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010/11/01

Give me some Help

2003 found out about my husband physical affair,he made promisses that it is over found out in August this year he has had an emotional affair ever since with another lady, phone calls of 15 to 18 min 4 x a day, sms 30 to 40 a day,asked for the truth he said he did tell everything, he signed a letter that if I found out anything new I can commit suicide which I did as he lied to me about the time he started , he said this year in April he lied it started in 2003 when he called her to tell her he is in so much shit with me as I found out about his afair, I love him I want the old Jimmy back thathe was before he staarted with all this shit. I trusted him again from 2005 Help me

Sounds like you love the man he may once have been, the man you wish he was, maybe a man he has never been ; while understandably rejecting the man he actually is. He sounds fully unworthy of your love, and he seems to have been a chronic liar, cheat and schemer, with no sympathy for your understandable hurt at his selfishness. See a counselor for yourself, to work out what is best for you - it appears that he will always just do whatver feels best for him, regardless of whether it's any good for you. Of course his cruel invitation to suicide should be rejected ; maybe marked "Return to Sender" ?

5
Posted by: Jesus | 2010/11/01

You can commit suicide? The man obviously doesn''t want you, and he wouldn''t mind if you died. He has noticed that you are desperate and have a very low self esteem. He is going to lie and cheat on you again. Are you going to commit suicide or leave him? It''s your choice, it''s a tough choice as well.

Reply to Jesus
Posted by: Maria | 2010/11/01

No man who loves his wife will tell her she can commit suicide if he is unfaithful again. If really think about that he is basically saying to you that you should remove yourself permanently from his life so that he can do as he pleases. Don''t allow him to continue dragging you down.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Maria | 2010/11/01

You can commit suicide? I''m sorry to say that he is a lying, manipulating bastard and you really deserve better. Go for counselling to help you sort out your thoughts and feelings and DUMP HIM.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: me | 2010/11/01

oh wow this may seem harsh but just dump the idiot this seems as though this guy is a lying scheming idiot you deserve better

Reply to me