Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2008-12-01

Girls/Ladies Advise Please

Hi There

I am a young female who started penetrative sex 8 months ago with my boyfriend of 2 years. We have always used condoms.In the first three weeks I only acheived orgasm with me rubbing my clitoris while he is in me. After that as we did it more , I started more to orgasm without rubbing at all.When we have time we do it 2-3 times in one sex sessoin, with me having 5-8 orgasm just from penetration.I have gone on to the pill since BF wanted not to use the condom - I also wanted to to experience without it. The experince for both is GREAT..I cum faster , its more intense and i' d have 2-3 orgasms before he comes.The problem is that that is get " messy"  with all the his cum in me. Some of it leaks out on the bed sheet , it aslo get " soppy"  when he enters me again, makes funny noises and also the intensity is not the same.Also way after sex his cum leaks out on to my panties..WHAT do we do to avoid THIS....we oth love it without the condom...A friend says her BF pulls out at times and cums out... We have tried this..and in the last month my BF manage only 2 times to cum out...he sayd it gets to intense and cannot control to pull out on time.... ANY ADvise ?

The wetness you describe is both from your partner's semen and from natural vaginal fluids that are used for lubrication. Your problem poses a lot of problems to rectify as the fluids/semen are all natural and an important component of sexual activities. If you are worried about staining the sheets and clothing you can place a towel above your sheets. Most importantly, I think that both you and your partner should respond positively to the fluids/leaks as a sign of a body that is well pleased!

5
Posted by: Jen | 2008-12-02

To Cindy
Well we always have sex with a condom &  we use the withdrawal method, i know its a bit too much precaution b.coz im on the pill for a year &  half now. I would really love to try sex without the rubber.I dont find it messy since he doesnt cum in me &  he does go down on me before or after sex, its just that if its after sex he wont go to the bottom just my clit but before sex he' ll go down al over. He does pull out with the condom but if we gona try without the condom then i would still want him to pull out

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Cindy | 2008-12-02

Thanks for the responses..

To Jen...It been about 6 weeks without condoms.I am on the pill for the last 10 weeks. Do you find it messy as well? Is your BF ok with going down on you after cumming in you?...Does he cum out?

To Sg.. Yes I have started to do that... but sometimes its just we so comfortable..like holding eachother etc..that I dont feel it going to the loo....Iam going to try the panty liner..never used them before..any advise on what type is the best?

To T ... I been with BF for the last 2 years..both of our main sexual experience start out togeather ans trust eachother. Sure we are concious of STD' .s.

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: T | 2008-12-01

Yup, sitting on the loo directly afterwards does help. But, you should rather be worrying about STD' s than pregnancy!!!!

Reply to T
Posted by: Jen | 2008-12-01

Just a question from me to u.... how long u guys been having sex without a condom? Dont mind me asking, its just that my bf &  i are like in the same situation &  i am on the pill for a year &  a half now &  we both would like to experience sex without a condom. How long have u been on the pill? Dont u worry about pregnancy?

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Sg | 2008-12-01

That is sex for you I' m afraid,he comes in you and it is a bit " messy" .What you can do is go to the toilet immediately after having sex and a lot of the sperm will immediately come out.
You might then want to use a panty liner if it persists.

Reply to Sg