Question
Posted by: shy girl | 2009/04/02

GIRLS PLEASE HELP BIG ONE.

This one for the ladies. I am 30 shave and have a very big kliterace and feel shy about it. I get very horny quickly and sometimes i get so wet and feels like i am going to wxplode any time.

any one have this is this normal.

Its a normal variant of normal

6
Posted by: lippy | 2009/04/03

what you should do is take the wet lips and wrap them around your neck. what a load of nonsense.

Reply to lippy
Posted by: ME | 2009/04/02

Lovely, I like them hanging out.

Reply to ME
Posted by: shy girl | 2009/04/02

one that hangs out and really big. now you made me think about it again and all wet and h.

Reply to shy girl
Posted by: ME | 2009/04/02

Is it one of those that hangs out? Or is it the inner lips that r longer.

Reply to ME
Posted by: shy girl | 2009/04/02

Thank you Anon going to do it when i get home cannot wait.

Reply to shy girl

You should not feel shy about having a big clitoris, I have one too and my boyfriend loves it....when you feel horny you should give yourself over to the urge and masturbate, it sounds like you would enjoy it as you appear to get very horny.