Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Girlfriend''s Request

My girlfriend wants to go to do all these things in the bedroom - like strip naked and dance for her, wear outfits etc. Bring in toys (not a Vibrator) but feathers and cuffs. I am turned on about the idea, but she doesnt even own a Vibrator. Why would she want me to do these things if I cant watch her, and she doesnt even own a Vibrator. I always thougth sexually open minded females will own a Vibrator as trust me she does not. I looked everywhere.

try buying her one

5
Posted by: strip | 2010-02-19

I''m not to big a fan of the ''whip'' either and when my girlfriend wanted to introduce that i just said no, pain is not my idea of pleasure, whe do however strip and dance naked which is a lot of fun, and we do have cuffs that just bring in that extra pleasure. Its all good fun just try it and see how things go, you might even like it more than her!

P.S.
Just make sure you buy real cuffs, the cheaper ones break easy

Reply to strip
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Time for a change...
Give it a shot... if u dont like it tell her...
Maybe u will enjoy it as well...

And...
When you done she can have her turn the next time...

Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Hi, I mentioned it to say yes, she wants ME to wear outfits, ME to wear the handcuffs, me to do the stripping and dancing and she wants to spank me with a leather thing (sort of like a fly squatter). She has no toys of her own but I must buy all these things for her pleasure. Does any guy do such things in the bedroom. What pleasure do you get from being spanked. I am not familiar with such practices, call me old school but what do I do.

Posted by: topdog | 2010-02-19

hi,are u trying to convince urself that she don,t own 1????u said she doesnt even own a Vibrator.twice....something fishy....

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Are you complaining???