Question
Posted by: Xarc37 | 2012/03/14

Girlfriend''s Mental Blockage

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 1 1/2 months and she keeps having a mental blockage concerning my penis. She lets me fondle, grope and finger her no problem, but won''t look or touch at my penis and feels awkward when I''m naked in the same room as her.

So, is there ways I can help her unblock that part of her? I''m not asking for an instant mirracle method,, but simply something that will let herself go.

Thank You

Perhaps it would help to discuss this with her in a gentle way. You could mention that you have noticed that she seems to feel awkward with your nakedness. She may have a reason why she feels this way. She may not be ready intercourse yet and needs more time. I would not push her.

8
Posted by: bushe | 2012/03/15

maybe she''s a rape victim boss.

Reply to bushe
Posted by: Hestia | 2012/03/15

Does she not maybe feel rushed. Speak to her. Maybe she just wants to take it slow, It takes time to get use to this. This might be her first time. Let her know she can trust you and you will not push her further than she is willing to go.

Reply to Hestia
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/15

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: dollar | 2012/03/14

A your sick man

Reply to dollar
Posted by: dollar | 2012/03/14

A your sick man

Reply to dollar
Posted by: dollar | 2012/03/14

Come on jesse ,that is not the answer this person is stressed

Reply to dollar
Posted by: A | 2012/03/14

depends on your age.... has she done it before?
Perhaps she dont want sex before marriage?

One thing that will definately not work is to try and force her to touch you.

Reply to A
Posted by: jesse | 2012/03/14

LOL how small are u down there? I hope u keep yourself clean. Shame man

Reply to jesse