Question
Posted by: James | 2011/05/20

Girlfriend won''t speak to me

I am 16 and I cant talk to my dad about this. My girlfriend said she would give me a -|- but she asked me not to cum in her mouth, on Saturday. She said I must warn her before I cum so that I could pull out of her mouth in time. But when I reached the point, I was so in the moment that I couldnt control myself, I couldnt even speak to warn her that I was cumming and ended up cumming in her mouth. She is so angry now, wont talk to me, she doesnt even answer my calls and now I''m worried about it. I dont know what to say to her to make her understand. Please cna you help.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi James,

Its true that control is very dificult at the point of climax, and for future make sure you pull out way before you start feeling remotely close. Its no good telling her, just pull out!

All you can do at this stage is apologise, and try explaining to her that you lost control. This is something that will improve with age as many younger guys find they get excited and ejaculate quickly. You might need to also say to her that you realise not pulling out was selfish as if you think about it you put your pleasure before her request. How she then responds is up to her, but if she really is interested in continuing a relationship with you, you will get the chance to communicate about this.

1
Posted by: Teen expert | 2011/05/31

Hi James,

Reply to Teen expert