Posted by: Scorpion7 | 2009-02-08

Girlfriend problems

i am in a long distance realtionship and just recently found put my girl agreed to go on a date with another work colleauge! she claims that they just friends, but i feel this is wrong. she told me 2 days after saying yes! and then a week later, she tells me that when she goes out with friends, she invites him along. please help me

I so raely hear of long-distance relationships that work out happily. Relationships are more difficult than they seem, and at times they require really hard work. And doing this is ever so much more difficult across long distances, which exaggerate most of the risks inherent in a relationship. There may be nothing wrong going on in the situation you describe, but it is unwise for her to develop even a friendship that involves regularly going out together, even if it is with others, if she is serious about her relationship with you.