Question
Posted by: black like me | 2011/03/23

girlfriend not sexy

Hi, i live with my girlfriend she has a nice body, but since she had two kids with me her boobs are hanging and loose and to make things worse she doesn't wear sexy lingerie. she wears this almost full panties mix colors.

I once had this chick on the side - some ladies wear lingerie, and I was turned on the moment i undressed her. It felt good to touch her breast. I love my girlfriend but I've lost interest in her. I don't touch her breast, it's like a old lady's breast. sorry but true - plse advice.

Dear Black Like me,

I would advise you consider seeing a couples and sex therapist who could advise you in more detail on how you could engage your girlfriend in supportive and caring conversation on how both of you could work together on enhancing your sexual relationship, by including paying attention to working at being attractive to each other. It may too be that in some ways your body etc has changed too in relation to its level of attraction to her.

9
Posted by: Mady | 2011/03/28

This guy seems like such an IDIOT!you made her preganant and you think this way of her? i hope she leaves you dude...ungrateful man!!!~

Reply to Mady
Posted by: MIeke | 2011/03/27

E - wot a chicken shit! Dont cry when something bad happens to you and you are scarred for life - the advise you give might just happen to you!

Rather Get help Bro! Life is not about the outside! If you put your trust on looks you could loose it.

Reply to MIeke
Posted by: e | 2011/03/24

Nature is a cruel bitchh i tell you.....true that but what can she do it is not her fault. I must confess i sort of loved your post, often you get woman make insensetive comments such as ran if a man has a small willy.

I am very tempted to say ran, even though it not her fault.....matter of fact leave her....

Reply to e
Posted by: lil | 2011/03/24

Black like me - you are a LOSER!!!!!! u probably disgusting! putta madre ag sis man!

Reply to lil
Posted by: Lol | 2011/03/23

Anon#2 is right, speak,.. talk,... how the hel will she knw if you dnt tel her.

Ask her to join you to the gym, i''m sure you are so sexy with all the six pack. Excesive with her, give her money to go do her hair and nails and suprise he with lingere.

Reply to Lol
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2011/03/23

I think you should carry around a card that says:

"WARNING: I'm happy to get you pregnant but I'll be turned off afterwards." 

How often do you buy your girlfriend beautiful lingerie? And is she using the gym membership you bought her?

We know what she's done for you...

Reply to Anon#2
Posted by: XXX | 2011/03/23

What can you expect after 2 children-ask her to start dressing more sexy etc

Reply to XXX
Posted by: anon | 2011/03/23

ELO?? You cant just assume that your gf''s body woild be the same back then. Its part of nature and you were the one who made her pregnant you cant blame your women for that. it seems like you dont love her. for the lingeri part: go shop together for sexy stuff im sure u guys will have fun.

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/23

Dear Black Like me,

Reply to sexologist