Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2011/09/28

Girlfriend loves BJ

im 22 , she 25 , My current Girlfriend just loves blowing me, My previous girlfriend hated it and I thought all woman did''nt like it.Question?? are there woman out there who really like giving BJ''s just for the love of it, not for " I love him,thats why I do it" , is she a nymph, she asks ? where do you wanna cum in or in my mouth, swallows the lot, im loving it

different strokes for different folks
if your current partner is enjoying what she is doing and liking it then you have no problem or complaint. Do not expect all women to carry the same torch. Do not put labels to partners .
enjoy the ride111

6
Posted by: Justme | 2011/09/28

Love going down on my man. Swallow no-no though. I get more wet and excited seeing him in ecstacy. Best part though is that he is not shy returning the favor...and ends of with a BIG bang:-)

Reply to Justme
Posted by: Justme | 2011/09/28

Reply to Justme
Posted by: Roommate | 2011/09/28

Mark, have you tried to tell her how you want it done?
Deaon, Have you ever asked your wife?

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Deon | 2011/09/28

,My wife never gives me a BJ. How i wish that one day she wll surprise me but i don`t think that will ever happen. i am a very clean person and make sure that my penis is washed properly everyday but still don`t know why she won`t.

Reply to Deon
Posted by: mark | 2011/09/28

Wish my wife was like that she sucks at giving blow jobs.

Reply to mark
Posted by: jelly | 2011/09/28

I love giving my man bj,en to see him screeming in excitment like dat jst arouse me as well. Bt swallowing its a no no for me

Reply to jelly