Posted by: confused | 2009-02-02

Girlfriend issue

My girlfriend agreed to go to a fancy dinner with a male work friend and i dont like the fact that she said yes and not even ask me first. the " friend"  has no girlfriend and has tried dating my girlfriend before we came a couple. i trust her, but the guy buggs me

OK, if he bugs you so much, just as well it's not you going to dinner with him. YOu trust her, she is doing him a favour and not starting a passionate affair --- do you really need to wax wroth about it ? If its a fancy work dinner, or some such event, its hardly an intimate tete-a-tete.

Posted by: Trust ?? | 2009-02-02

Huh? Forget it Bru, there can be no trust there ! Of course it depends on how tight you two are. If its just a casual relationship, no problem, she does her thing you do yours, but....if there is some sort of closeness between you, then she should not be pulling this number on you. The other guy needs to know where he stands and its up to her to let him know. If he claims all innocence, with no ulterior motive, then he should invite you to join them !! I would make it clear to her that she must not do that sort of thing and if she does, she must know exactly where the door is !!

Reply to Trust ??