Posted by: astrix | 2012-01-13

girlfriend bisexual

I have a beautiful girlfriend and she wants to have sex with another woman and wants me to watch could this be damaging to our relationship

Dear Astrix,

There is no blanket response to your question. It depends on your value system as individuals and a couple, it depends on your erotic maps, it depends on what you feel comfortable exploring as a couple, it depends on how secure you feel in the relationship.

You need to discuss this option thoroughly as a couple including the openness and honesty to express all of how you feel about this option, to express all of your concerns and anxieties, to all ask the questions you have should you consider this as an option for your relationship.

Ultimately it is about achieving consensus and mutual consent.

Posted by: XXX | 2012-01-13

This is tantamount to a 3sum which can only lead to problems-I would not suggest you go this route

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Thabo Ntsiki | 2012-01-13

Aikhona, no problem, just watch through the window, and check your swatch watch, that you don''t watch too long..!!

Reply to Thabo Ntsiki