Posted by: Potential mistress | 2008-11-25

Met a guy in August. In October he told me that his ex was pregnant and mentioned her name and occupation to me. this month i found out that the girl has always been a girlfriend never an ex. It seems like on the weeks he'  s been ignoring me, he was with this woman and it got to a point where i wouldnt know whether I should call him boyfriend or not. He also told me the girl had initially lied about her ability to conceive, so I believed him. I was under the impression that she was only 6mnths pregnant but it so happens that she will give birth anytime from now. Was he taking me for a ride? I still love him but part of me wants to let go.

He has been lying to you, and chating tyou and the other woman. Why on earth would you want to have anything at all to do with someone like him ? Of course he was taking you for a ride and using you as he is using her. THe bit you think you love is your fantasy about how you thought he was --- the man who can behave as you describe, is not loveable

Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-25

cheat...liar...taking you for a ride...mmmm....I wonder....YES, leave him!!!!!!

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Sg | 2008-11-25

This guy is a liar and a cheat,dump him he is using you

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-25

How would you like to be far pregnant, and have your man do that to YOU?? Get away from him, regardless of your feelings. Don' t be selfish.