Question
Posted by: Joe | 2008/09/25

Girl problem

my girl& i we lately fight abt simply thngs that are caused by her,every time she does that she expect me to appologies thou its not my fault.this started after discovering that she' s Pregnant so my thought is that maybe she didnt want to show me the true her.<br><br>she even swear at me,say some harsh words to me.i love the girl so much i tried to be patient but she keep on pushing me too far with her actions.i thought maybe its because of preg Homones but i cant take it any more,i need an advise how to deal with the situation cas she even visited her friend on tuesday but made it clear that i must not come to pick her up but then she sleept over without telling me& her phone was on v-mail that night...she only came late yesterday in that moody situation.i do whatever it takes to treat her like my lady,do everything she needs even book her for a massage but all i get is that disrespect& moody.iam faithfull like a guy suppose to be but she made it clear that its gonna be no sex between us!what must i do Doc???kick her out of my place cause i cant take it anymore?i even gave her space but she gave me the attitude ever.<br>I love her so much& i dont want to loose her but any ideas what to do to keep us going????

Certainly women may become moody when pregnant - this tends to settle down a little after the first 12 weeks, but some women struggle emotionally throughout pregnancy. That said, she has not lost her head and it sounds important that you sit down with her and talk to her about how hurt you are feeling. Try to see if she can clear up for you what is going on for her - if she doesn't know either, then it could be hormonal. On the other hand, maybe she is unhappy about something in the relationship, or you can't see things from her perspective and you need to try (she may even have a point sometimes!). If you have the feeling that it is hormones, then I would encourage you to continue to be understanding but also try to get her to identify when she is feeling sensitive and try to act in a less harsh way. As for sex, some women do loose interest in sex during pregnancy and this may be what is going on, or again it may be that she is not happy about something in the relationship in which case she may not be able to be sexual.

Talk to her.

4
Posted by: Spook | 2008/09/25

You say friend like a man friend of a woman friend?

Reply to Spook

Then you suppose to know her true colours.Give it time maybe it' s the pregnancy.Sit her down and tell how you feel, let her know that she' s pushing you away......ask her how she feels about the pregnancy.

Good Luck and keep in touch.

Posted by: joe | 2008/09/25

Its about a year and half

Reply to joe

How long are together?