Question
Posted by: 4u | 2011/10/28

girl on girl

Girl on girl action turns me on. Even when I am with my man, I don''t get satisfied. I did it with a friend of mine and I was over the moon. I promised myself it wont happen again but I can''t get the urge off. Whenever I see a beautiful woman I just undress her with eyes and imagine going down on her. What should i do?

you may need to seperate and distinguish btw fantasy and reality: the fantasy of the girl action may keep you aroused and give you pleasure. however, in reality you may still love your man and want to stay with him. please consult a therapist in order to identify and resolve your feelings.

2
Posted by: anon | 2011/12/13

3somes are fun, do it with your better half...

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/31

Reply to sexologist