Question
Posted by: Tango | 2009/10/22

Girl friend think I am Gay.

I get turned on by looking at my gf butt and it s now starting to worry her. We talked about it the other day and i told her that everytime i looked at her butt my blood starts boiling. And all I feel like doing is rub my thing on her butt. So she asked me if I would like to penetrate her backside as well and I said Only if she is OK with it. Now she thinks I am gay. She once dated a Gay in Hiding and all the pleasure they shared ended up with anal sex and thats a taboo in her black culture. How do I convince her that I am not Gay? Can any sister who once dated a Gay brother share some experience around sex? I love her and dont want to loose her.

Dear Tango,

Finding your girlfriend's buttock sexually appealing and erotic, the desire to rub your penis on and between her buttocks and desiring exploring anal sex with your girlfriend does not make or mean you are gay. If you are sexually attracted to men, if you are aroused by fantasies involving sex with men, if you find yourself falling in love with men, then you may be gay.

The disappointment your girlfriend had in her previous relationship is being projected on to your relationship.

I would recommend that your girlfriend possibly consider seeing a counsellor to work through her experience and to clarify the myths she is transferring from that experience into other sexual experiences.

4
Posted by: Tango | 2009/10/23

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Amy | 2009/10/22

She has been decieved by this previous gay boyfriend, so please do understand her fear of being decieved again. Reassure her that HER-|-turs you on, NOT men' s asses.

It is completely normal for a man to be turned on by a good looking ass.... and as for anal sex - many hertrosexual couples do it. You don' t have to be gay to have anal sex.

Best of Luck Buddy

Reply to Amy
Posted by: Microsoft | 2009/10/22

Loose her. She already got worked in the-|-by some other guy and know you are in love with such a cick. Which means she got smeerd as well and know you carying on where some other dude' s messed. She already have done this with some other and know she call you a gay. She is use to this man.

Reply to Microsoft
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/22

Dear Tango,

Reply to Sexologist