Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/03/04

Ginko Biloba

Hi Doc,

I''ve recenlty started studying again and I have been using Vital-Gonko Biloba capsules for concentration and memory. I used them a few years ago at tertiary and I belive they worked for me. Thing is I ma not sure how much to take, I am currently onlky taking 1 per day. My concentration is not improviong very much, should I up the dosage to 2 or am I in a hurry? I have been taking them for a week now.

Hallo Lebo
You can take 60 mg ginkgo biloba twice a day. Just be careful as it interacts with many medications including oral contraceptives, this could affect the effectiveness of the medication.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/04

Hallo Lebo

Reply to cyberdoc