Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2010/03/02

Ginkgo Green tea capsules

Hi doc

What is your view about these pills. the Ingredients are as follows:

Ginkgo Leaf Extract
Green Tea
Meldar
Kudzu Root
Fresh Reed Root
Casia Seed

Dear Lebo
I am basically opposed to the use of all these over-the-counter pills and potions, including the herbal ones. I gather this is another slimming pill? If so, the green tea extract may assist with weightloss, however the other components can cause negative side-effects. For example Ginkgo may cause diarrhoea, nausea, headache, bleeding and bruising; Cassia seed is linked to obesity, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis.
I cannot recommend the use of this product, so please be careful and stop taking it if you experience any strange signs and symptoms.

2
Posted by: Chilli | 2013/10/09

But can you loos whieght

Reply to Chilli

Dear Lebo