Question
Posted by: Candi | 2008/09/16

Ginipigs (spelling)

I have several ginipigs (yes i cannot spell lol) that seem to have mange, is there anything i can do to get rid of this as they are foreva scratching and it looks horrid?????
Thanx

Dear Candi

You can spray them with frontline monthly if its the white flakey mites. If the mites are in the skin best treatment for that is 2-4 ivomec injections about 7-10 days apart.

1
Posted by: Candi | 2008/09/16

I have looked on the poor things and I cannot see anything on them, coz i thought it might be fleas as we live on a farm! But there is nothing that can be seen by the eye!
But i will give the front line a try!
Thank-you

Reply to Candi