Question
Posted by: Alyantra | 2010-09-06

Gingko Green Tea Tabs

Does this product really work, has anyone used it , please advise.

Dear Alyantra
I hope that other Readers will give you feedback on Gingko Green Tea Tabs and let you know if these tablets cause weightloss. I am not acquainted with them, but there is some evidence that green tea may assist with weightloss. I am not sure about the Gingko, because I have always heard that it is used to improve the memory and concentration, not cause weightloss. I am personally not in favour of all these diet pills because they tend to cost a lot of money, seldom do the job and may cause serious side-effects. Rather use a balanced slimming diet and exercise to lose weight - it's cheaper and safer.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-06

Dear Alyantra