Question
Posted by: Gemini | 2011-11-17

Gingko Green Tea Capsules

I have used these pills for the last 2 weeks, 3L of water per day, 1hour of cardio, 2 X Shakes per day and a healty meal in the evening. I have not lost 1cm of 1kg??????

Dear Gemini
Although there is some scientific evidence that Green tea extract may assist with weightloss, it does seem that it is not working for you if you have not lost any weight or cm despite doing cardio exercise for 1 hour a day. Check your shakes to see that they don't contain more than 2100 kJ per serving otherwise they won't cause weightloss either. Be careful not to have too much liquid because this can cause electrolyte imbalances and lead to water retention. If you continue with a 6300 kJ/day diet (without the pills) and the cardio exercise for another 2 weeks and still have lost no weight or cm, then I would recommend that you have a medical checkup to see if you don't have a hormonal imbalance (thyroid, or insulin, or female hormones if you are a woman).

2
Posted by: just me | 2011-11-22

where can I buy Gingko Green Tea Capsules?

Reply to just me
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-11-17

Dear Gemini