Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/04/26

Ginger Beer

Thanks for your kind words.

In your previous post to me you mentioned a stalker? Is things sorted out with that?

Cape Town is rainy and cold today and made the decision to replace the Ginger Beer with a nice cappucino when we go out for the winter chills.

But then again nothing beats a nice cup of hot water, lemon, fresh ginger and honey.

Still enjoying the vegetarian lifestyle. Giving up meat was the easiest thing I have ever done and enjoying the new foods I cook.

Craving Chocolate and Coffee lately but got the little addictions under control as I only have 2 of each a day. That would be blocks of chocolate.

Of course it's not sorted out -now the S.A.P are involved, anda maistrate who seems to think his task is to set free all the poor crims who were arrested the day before. At least now I have a case number, and some detectives supposedly investigating, though they don't seem to feel it's necessary to speak to me or to answer their phone.
Ah, controlling the chocolate urge. You become strangely aware of the actual size of the squares in a chocolate bar ....

4
Posted by: Regular | 2011/04/26

Definition. A food craving is an intense desire to consume a specific food, stronger than simply normal hunger.
2 cups of coffee hardly constitutes this!!!!!!!!!!
I think your negative responses are due to a lack of thought before posting?

Reply to Regular
Posted by: Kasandar | 2011/04/26

After all the negative responses I got from my previous posts I have decided to just recycle and that will be it. No more going green just sticking with being vegetarian.

The craving chocolate comes with my female cycle depending where I am at as for the coffee surely craving one cup a day is not unhealthy infact caffeine in moderation can be very good for you.

Reply to Kasandar
Posted by: Green Peace | 2011/04/26

Ensure the coffee is green trade if you have to drink it.
I thought you were going to study carbon footprints in your quest to go green coffee is not inicated as a wise choice carbon footprint wise.
Well done on your vegitarianism but remember this is a big subject and the fact that you are craving caffine and chocolate suggests you need to do more research on a healthy green lifestyle

Reply to Green Peace