Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-11-03

Ginette 35

I am 26 years old and using Ginette 35 as my contraceptive. I have been using it since I was 18. I recently started using it again after the birth of my daughter (after breastfeeding)
I’ m not sure if I started taking them wrong. My period starts only when the pills in the silver section are almost finished and continues right through to the smaller pills (I’ m not sure which are called active and which inactive, sorry)

Should I discontinue use and then start a new pack in the silver section once my next period arrives or does it not really make a difference?

See below

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-05

See below