Question
Posted by: Kik | 2008/08/13

Ginette 35

Hi all,

Can you please give me more information on Ginette 35, do it make you get fat. I have to use it for my skin.

Thank

It varies from person to person but is not a common side effect.

1
Posted by: sweety | 2008/08/13

Hey kik, i have been on ginette 4 a year &  a half now. Like you i started for my skin but its a benefit now, anyways from my experience being on it i haven' t gained weight and had no side effects as far as i can remember but everyones body is different, dont know how ur body will react but i can say its a really good pill compared to the rest that give other women hell

Reply to sweety