Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/06/15

Ginette

I have a problem of acne and I went to a Derm. he prescribed Ginette for acne treatment for 3 months, it did help me then I went back to him for check-up he said I should use it for another 6 months of which I''m currently on the 4th month of treatment. My concern is he did not examine me or tell me to go to a Gynae for examination as it is required as per Dosage &  Directions to use Ginette. Another thing is should I be worried whether I will get kids in future if I use Ginette for quite some time as it is a contraceptive and I''m 26 and never been sexually active before. People say it becomes difficult to conceive when you grow older.

The dermatologist is also a doctor so is qualified to prescribe Ginette. There are no long term effects on fertility after you have stopped it. You need only worry about difficulty conceiving when you are over 35.

1