Question
Posted by: Headache | 2012/11/01

Gill

Dr put me on trepiline 10mg 3wks ago for constant headaches after a few days it started to work and then when I only had about 5 days to go he asked me to start taking 1 every second night and see how it goes. After the 2nd day the headache was back so he put me back on for 3mths. I have been back on it a week and the headache has still not gone. Why is it not working?

I am unsure why the Trepiline is no longer working. Reconsult your doctor. He can increase the dose. If your headache is related cervical spasm, muscle stiffness, you will have to consult a physiotherapist.