Question
Posted by: kim | 2009-09-14

GI Lean Shake

HI there,

Can anybody give me more information on this, I would like to start drink it for lunch.....

Dear Kim
I trust that the other Readers will give you some feedback about the GI Lean Shake. Check if the product when prepared as prescribed (e.g. addition of milk or water, etc) does not contain more than 2100 kJ per serving so that you do not ingest more energy than you are allowed per main meal when slimming.

5
Posted by: Sno | 2014-07-21

My question is I have high blood pressure and I want to lose weightwhich supplements can I use.from step 1

Reply to Sno
Posted by: Rina | 2009-09-15

I drank the GI Lean Shake with Fat Free Milk twice a day and lost 12 kilo' s. It helped me.

Reply to Rina | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: risper | 2015-09-21

How long did it take for you to lose the 12kgs?

Posted by: risper | 2015-09-21

Hi how long did it take you to lose the 12kgs?

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-09-15

I' m drinking USN fuel ultra lean with skimmed milk or water when we run out of milk. Its a low GI meal replacement so it ough to be good for you. You could replace any meals with it as I' m having it mostly twice a day ...

Reply to Zexeon