Posted by: Kim | 2009-08-31

GI lean low Shake

Hi there,

Can you guys please help, I would like to try out GI lean Low Shake.(meal replacement) but i need more information , I am eating way too much and getting hungry very quick... So for breakfast i will have Bokomo- fibre plus and for lunch the GI lean Shake with a fruit and for supper vegetable...with chicken.... I would like to know will the help me to lose some fat, I also have a constipation problem... Any ideas

Dear Kim
I hope the other Readers will give you feedback about the GI lean low-GI shakes. You can check if they will promote weightloss because one shake serving should not contain more than 2100 kJ (1/3 of your daily energy intake if you are slimming). For tips on how to combat constipation, click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, then click on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices, to see what to eat to keep your colon healthy.