Question
Posted by: acc | 2008/10/22

ghosts

do they exist ?

No. Having lost people dear to me who would certainly be friendly ghosts to me if it were at all possible, and having experienced none, I strongly doubt their existence. Of course situations arise in which people think they may have seen a ghost, but that;s very different

18
Posted by: What??? | 2008/10/27

To MIlk, I do not know what you smoke but you need to get rid of it, tokoloshe spreading aids? with comments like yours, it just shows you how far we are as a country to beat this Aids epindemic, what on earth would possess someone to write such nonsense. Sleeping arounnd not using protection speads aids, not deadlike figures as you would want us to believe. How old are you? Sies man

Reply to What???
Posted by: What??? | 2008/10/27

Reply to What???
Posted by: What??? | 2008/10/27

Reply to What???
Posted by: crazy? | 2008/10/24

I once heard from some1 that whenever some1 dies or some1 gives birth to a child, they hear 3 knock - either at the door, window or wherever. They believe it' s their grandfather who does this, because when he died, that was the 1st time they heard the 3 knocks. FREAKY!!!!

Reply to crazy?
Posted by: Just M | 2008/10/23

My Grandad used to wear Old Spice all the time. The evening he died I was lying in my bed and there was a very strong Old Spice smell in my room.
My mother broke the news the next morning that he passed away the previous night. I know he came to say good bye to me.

Reply to Just M
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/23

Gosh your story reminded me of something. I also remember my little nephew was once staring up at the wall, but in one spot only, and it seemed like he was talking (baby talk) to whatever he was looking at. I was so creeped out. Obviously I saw nothing. But I remember wondering at the time if there is such thing as ghosts.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Me | 2008/10/23

Ghosts or rather spirits do exist. I can see it and I can feel it, sometimes its mean spirits that scare you, mostly because they for some reason or the other havent found peace, and there are friendly spirits, like family or friends or even just someone that you might have known in passing, that come to see you. if you dont believe it, watch a baby or animals reaction when they see it, you cant doubt it when a child points to something when theres nothing in the room, and thats exactly what my son of 18 months did, He woke up crying one evening and when I went to fetch him, he was screaming pointing at nothing, and when I turned my back to walk away, he was hitting at something, trying to tell it to stay away. Still dont believe it? It exists

Reply to Me
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/23

Damn...these stories really make you wonder...

Reply to ?
Posted by: Rox | 2008/10/22

i haven' t seen 1 so i cant say i believe in them but that doesn' t mean they don' t exist.A friend of mine said that once coming home from dinner with his gf while going home a guy outa no where was in the middle of the road wiping the road with a cloth &  when he braked the guy was so close that he vanished &  they lost control, when he got back onto the road &  looked in the mirror the guy was standing &  looking at them drive away. It scared the shit outa them, his gf ended up in hospital for some shock thingy. we dont ever drive past that place late at night. Its just weird

Reply to Rox
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/22

Sorry Milk, but I don' t believe that tokoloshes can spread AIDS. AIDS is a living disease, and can' t be spread by something that is dead, surely. I' m not sure.

Gosh all these stories are giving me goose bumps. It' s so freaky! You sure you guys weren' t smoking anything? :) Seriously though. They say that some substances make you halucinate.

Reply to ?
Posted by: v | 2008/10/22

There is a light that walks in the old grave yard in winterton at precisly 7 oclock at night... It can onley be seen in the winter months......

Reply to v
Posted by: Seenit | 2008/10/22

We were driving on that isolated long stretch road leading to Koppies in the Free State. A considerable distance, I saw something which looked like some white smoke but didnt really think it was a ghost as I had not seen one b4 and also didnt believe in their existence, at the same time I thought who would have started a fire at 2.30 am in a desserted place like that, no street lamps, absolute darkness. As we drove closer (our car was the only one on that road), we realised that it was in a form of a human, a medium height, no feet and wearing what looked like a smokey white jacket. When the headlights flashed in its directions as if we had taken it by " suprise" , it stretched out its pale hand to cover it' s face. Nobody said anything instead my granpa quickly told us not to turn our heads around didnt understand it then but later told us that it is because of this old belief that if you look back it will follow you. He instead looked in the rear mirror and only told us when we reached our destination that, it was indeed a ghost because when he looked via the mirror, there was suddenly nothing standing there. I still can relate the story as if it happened yesterday and for the return back home, we made sure that we passed that area in broad daylight! Freaky stuff indeed!

Reply to Seenit
Posted by: Milk | 2008/10/22

i know that tekoloshes exist but ghost i am not sure?

A tokoloshe is something, like a monkey or a dead person that lives in you as a spirit and it causes bad luck and aids sometimes because it sleeps with you.

when you chase it it goes to someone and it does not use protection. i think is one of the factors why aids is spreading so fast.

Reply to Milk
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/22

NO WAYS! Temba that is just crazy. How do you know this friend wasn' t talking non sense? Gosh sometimes you don' t know whether to believe it or not.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Temba | 2008/10/22

My friend once saw one.he was with one somebody else in a car.But that guy that he was with didn' t see it.It was standing right in the middle of the road with it' s head shaking, as they passed it, it just touched the car and it lost control.Luckily the driver of the car managed to gain control of it.

So it wanted to kill them.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/22

To Seenit: where? and what did it look like? What did it do? etc etc

Reply to ?
Posted by: seenit | 2008/10/22

I once saw one

Reply to seenit
Posted by: melinda | 2008/10/22

yes of course they do? why what happened????

Reply to melinda