Question
Posted by: time | 2010/07/06

ghost

hi i wake up with scratches everyday, how do i get rid of ghosts in my house,

I very, very much doubt that you have ghosts in your house, or that this is the cause of your scratches. Best see a doc for a proper assessment, and have him look at the scratches and assess what is really causing them, so that this can be cleared up. For instance, some people scratch themselves while they are asleep and without realizing this, only noticing the marks in the morning

4
Posted by: TG | 2010/07/06

Go to a sangoma or burn insense in throughout your house while saying a cleansing prayer for a ghost. But I agree with Cybershrink, you need to see a doctor, you might have utercaria

Reply to TG
Posted by: BOOO | 2010/07/06

Its not a ghost its a poltergeist

Reply to BOOO
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/07/06

Don''t you feel these ghosts scratching you at night? Surely you must feel something. And I also very much doubt that it is ghosts doing this.

Reply to Jordan