Posted by: clint | 2009-01-20

gf unsure about giving oral sex

my gf is always worried that she will gag if she gives me a -|- . What techniques and also mental assistance can I offer her to give her the courage and make her confident. She really wants to pleasure me as I give her the treatment down there as well. Should we start with a condom?...its not like I will ejaculate in her mouth. Maybe a flavoured lube, or better yet....certain foods?? thanks doc

it may sound silly but ask her to rather lick your penis first and to focus her attention on the head of the penis and the place where the head meets the shaft. This is where most of the nerve endings in the penis are located. as she does not insert the penis in her mouth she will not have fears of gagging while simultaneously providing you with pleasure. Once more confident, she can substitute the penis-licking with inserting only the head of the penis into her mouth and so forth.

Posted by: Bill | 2009-01-22

Informative yes great advice, but rather use a hetero porn movie, a gay movie will either gross her out, or she might get the idea of seeing you give another bloke oral to show her how it is done, that will flatten you idea very quickly!

Reply to Bill
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-21

now dats a informative description on how to do it ...u go second post

Reply to anon
Posted by: Love Giving BJ' s | 2009-01-21

- Cover the teeth with lips
- She does not need to put all of you in her mouth
- Show her your good, describe the bits (head, corona, frenulum, foreskin) and tell her how each one responds to stimulus
- Tell her what you like (and don' t like)
- Tongue action is more important than lip service
- Let her pretend that it is like eating an icecream, lick and suck. Then pretend it is a banana, bite and chew (teeth covered of course). Then pretend it is a lollipop.
- Condoms are gross and will make the experience even worse (they taste and feel terrible), if you want to use natural thinks like cream, syrup, honey, chocolate.
- A bit of hand action also goes a long way and can be combined with lip service
- 69 Is a good way of sharing mutual trust and experience, and will divert her mind from blowing
- Suck, not blow. BJ' s are more about tongue action than deep penetration.
- ALWAYS warn her before you shoot

Once she is comfortable, she cam move to more advanced techniques.

If it does not gross you or her out, get a good gay porn vid with lots of oral - lots to learn from that.

Reply to Love Giving BJ&#39 s
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-21

clint stasrt by making her comfortable about tthe situation. Assure her that u will not cum in her mouth.....i freaked too
wen i tried it the first time...but eventually got use to it. i too donot enjoy swallowing and my b/f warns me b4 taht happens. yeah maybe try the condom story or tell her to try
whip cream really takes ur attention away from the whole semen thing.

Reply to anon