Question
Posted by: Big Guy | 2010/03/16

G/F sister

Last week end I had too much to drink and passed out at my G/F sister''s place, on the couch.My G/F had to go to work and left me there.Around 2am I woke up to find my G/F sister giving me a blow job.She was all naked and looked very good. I stopped her immediately, because I love my G/F. She later told me that I had passed out around 11h00 and my G/F left at 11h15, and that this was the third blow she was giving me.How do I tell my G/F? How do I speak to my G/F sister again.

This is complex. If you don't tell your girlfriend and her sister does - you look like the bad guy. Your girlfriend will also never know what her sister is capable of (it may be she has done this before, it may be she will do it again). It sounds as if you need to not be in a vulnerable position again because her predatory/abusive behaviour means that she is dangerous in some ways. You will need to explain to your girlfriend why you can't 'crash' at her house again...how else will you do this if you don't tell the truth?

With regards the sister, the ideal approach would be to tell her that what she did was essentially an abuse of you and this is unacceptable. You may be able to work through this to rebuild a friendly relationship; but I advise you to keep her at a distance to make sure that the message is clear to her that you are not interested. My concern is that you might be...you said 'she was all naked and looked very good' - I wonder if you are tempted? All I can say is that this would be a recipe for disaster for all concerned and I strongly encourage you to keep yourself safe from such temptation.

Claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/17

Just suggest to have a threesome to your girlfriend if she ask you with else tell her you were thinking of her sister because she wants sucked you nicely. it might work and you can hit 2 birds with one stone.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: JP | 2010/03/17

I don''t want to lie i was going to nail her, i don''t care about other stories. Christmas comes once in a year.

Reply to JP
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/17

Just remenber to tell her the truth and make sure to reassure her that you love her and that you will not intensionally hurt her. Be very sensitive and tactful, dont just blurt it out.

Good luck with speaking to your girlfriend.

Let us know how it goes.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Big Guy | 2010/03/17

Thanks guys for your advise.I will talk to my G/F tonight.As for Joost and Advice man, its guys like you that make this world a sick place.I wish your partners good luck.You guys are the reason aids is such a problem.Get of this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Big Guy
Posted by: Advice man | 2010/03/16

If I were you I would sleep on it.... .....on your girlfriend''s sister''s couch!  )

Reply to Advice man
Posted by: Joost | 2010/03/16

You man or mouse. Go back and punnisah the sister for all it is worth.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: Alice | 2010/03/16

Stay away from the sister!!!!! She has issues!!!!!!!! You don''t need that crap in your life

Reply to Alice

Dont tell your GF. Speak to the sister and say what happened was without your knowledge and if you could, you never have allowed that. But telling your GF will only cause worse problems. PS: Just stay far away from the sister, try not to be alone with her. Some may say you damn lucky (most men, like myself) but if you really love your GF (sounding like you do), doing again what you did wont and will never be worth it

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist