Posted by: sssssssssssss | 2012-12-04

GF refuse to have sex

I have being dating this lady for 3 year and lately were dont have sex at all i mean it been 6 months without it, everytime i try to initiated it she has some excuse, tired, sick some story. I tried to discuss this with her ,but no success so far and am tired of being treated this way ,so yesterday i suggested that we end the relationship, cos i dont want to hurt her with my action but she refused, basically i was honest to her that i will cheat on her or start to look outside for satisfaction . I never cheated on her before.She said am being cruel. am being cruel

Firstly, recognize that some sensible women dop not believe in having sex with a man before marriage or some similar committed relationship, and that's their privilege. YOu seem to be saying, though, that she used to be contant to have sex with you and more recently has stopped doing so.
Maybe she HAS indeed been tired, sick, etc., and these might not all be excuses. Maybe she's found someone she prefers to you, or has decided to change her habits, or many other alternatives.
YOu're wise to try to discuss this with her - and I hope you did so peacefully and camly, without accusations, which would make anyone want to NOT discuss anything at all.
Its a realistic option to say to her that from your point of view, having sex with each other, and not cheating on each other, was the arangement you thought you had with her. For her to now have apparently changed this without discussing this decision with you, without explaining herself and refusing to discuss it, can be said to have broken whatever agreement you previously had as to the nature of this relationship, and its fair for you to say that rather than cheat on her, you'd rather end the relationship and leave her free to start again with someone she prefers.
Its not being cruel, at least not on the basis of what you have said about the situation. Has something else important changed in her life, such as would have deeply distressed her and maybe made her much less interested in sex with anyone ? Are you really unaware of any possible reason for her change of mind ?

Posted by: sssssssssssss | 2012-12-04

Nothing that am aware of that is bothering her,
Thank i will try and discuss this matter with her today again

Reply to sssssssssssss