Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/02/09

G/f quick to move on!!??

Hi there all, my g/f said to me the other day, if we would brake up she would find someone else immediately cause she cant be alone...now that saysalot doesn''t it? Do not think she feels much or what?

Hmm. Does this mean she's simply using you so she's not alone, rather than being with you out of actualy love and affection for you ? That's an insulting but revealing comment, and suggests there's nothing much more to be gained by remaining with her. YOu're more than a bandage for someone's neurosis

2
Posted by: Sam | 2011/02/10

Buy her a cat and move on. With a cat she will not be alone and will not have 2 inflict her neediness on some other unsuspecting male!

Reply to Sam