Question
Posted by: Don''t know | 2011/03/03

GF enjoys my failures

My GF has told me very bad things to me. It''s like I''m going out with my enemy e.g. She''s rejoicing my failures in life. Now I don''t love her anymore....but the trick is that she''s pregnant with my child

I''ve tried to forgive her but everytime I look or think about I feel so heat from nowhere. I''m afraid that if I leave she''ll say I''m running away from my resposibility because she already implied that.

What should i do, leave her or wait until the baby is born... please advice

She doesn't sound like much of a friend, girl or otherwise. Perhaps she is responding to the hormone and emotional changes due to the pregnancy, and being unpleasantly irritable and critical ? And perhaps she's feeling insecure about whether you will stay with her ( and unhelpfully, responding in ways that make this less likely, rather than more ).
If this is a NEW problem, and she was pleasant and reasonable before she became pregnant, this may indeed be the reason. If she has always been this way, then it's a problem in her chaacter and the relationship between you. It might respoind to couples counselling, but you would both need to want this to suceed, for it to have a good chance of helping.

12
Posted by: ker | 2011/04/08

b|tch slap the mo fo and tell her just how it is!!!!! BE A BLOODY MAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to ker
Posted by: kesh | 2011/03/31

She is pregnant her hormones are all over the place… … … ..I am sure she does not even mean most of the things she says, she loves you enough to have your baby give her some time it’ s a phase (mood swings and being aggressive is a huge pregnancy symptom) it will pass soon, when ever you are upset take a walk and cool down. Trust me I am 6 months pregnant and my husband and I also went through that phase… … … ask any pregnant couple. You need to help her and be there for her she is carry YOUR baby.

Reply to kesh
Posted by: CallMeOld | 2011/03/18

In all honesty... Who moderates this website. I find it sickening reading some of these replies.

For those interested, a Falcon Punch is " The act of intentionally punching a pregnant female in the stomach, so as to cause miscarriage. Shouting the phrase " Falcon PUNCH!"  is optional." 

Hopefully somebody would be man enough to deal with these children...

Reply to CallMeOld
Posted by: sello | 2011/03/12

Do her in the ass

Reply to sello
Posted by: Landi | 2011/03/12

Its better to leave yre GF now it will only get worse as time goes by there should be love otherwse yre waisting tme in ths short life we have on earth!

Reply to Landi

Posted by: Don''t Know | 2011/03/04

Sighzor: I think you are too of yourself. It''s not about rapping my tools 

I sense that you are woman who is hurt and guess what, guys have feelings as well. Possibly you think like my GF.

To everyone:

I''ve no intention of running away from my child. I''l support my child.....All I needed was advice from people who have been throught this situation

Reply to Don''t Know
Posted by: Vaal Donkie | 2011/03/04

Falcon punch.

Are you sure the kid is your''s? Demand a paternity test. Maybe you''re lucky and you can get away scot-free.

Reply to Vaal Donkie
Posted by: Sighzor | 2011/03/03

Another unplanned child is born to people who is not ready to support it. This is exactly why the poor comunities can not uplift themselves....

Don''t be a fool ... wrap your tool

IDIOT

Reply to Sighzor
Posted by: Mmmmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

See how things work out. Do you still enjoy fkcig her? If you do there''s hope : )

Out of interest, how long has she been fciking you?

Reply to Mmmmmmmmmm
Posted by: Liza | 2011/03/03

It doesn''t help to stay with a negative person. Perhaps her own self-esteem is so low that she needs to belittle others to feel better about herself. You could try couples counseling - but you have said that you don''t love her so I don''t see the point.

You have to calmly sit down with her and tell her that you will be there for your child and that you will help out financially. If she wants to be difficult - tell her that you want custody of the child. The threat of losing custody might be enough to make her behave reasonably. She also can''t blame you of running away if you tell her that you want custody...

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: All I have to say. | 2011/03/03

Do not FAIL to pay maintenance whether you leave now or later!
Thats all I have to say.

Reply to All I have to say.