Posted by: TERSIA | 2013-01-24

Hi ek is 26 en my lengte is 1.65. hoeveel moet ek weeg asb

Beste Tersia
Indien jy 1.65 m lank is en 'n ideale BMI van 22 wil hê, dan behoort jy 60 kg te weeg. Enige gewig tussen 60 en 65 kg is mooi binne die normale reikwydte.

Posted by: Vinod | 2013-02-13

The number 1-800- FREE411 is geiunne! I use it all the time!! Many of you may be wondering how it is free because nothing in life in completely free. The catch is that before you are given the information you must listen to a short advertisement. The sponsors of the advertisements pay for the telephone information. It''s a really smart concept. Everybody wins.. the phone company gets their money, the advertisers get people to listen to their claims, and the people get free telephone information!

Reply to Vinod