Question
Posted by: topaz_sa | 2010/11/26

Getting tubes tied

I am going to have my second child in March, and my husband and I have decided that is enough.

I was just wanting to know if you can have your tubes tied at the same time as having a c-section.

or if I did end up having natural birth, when would I be able to have it done after that.

My husband has also said that we would have a vasectomy, so that is an option as well, I just want to look at all the possibilities.

Thank you.

You can have your tubes tied at the time of a caesarean. With a normal birth, you could have it done the day after delivery.

1