Posted by: Goddie | 2008-11-05

Getting through this.

Hi CS,

I have been seeing this guy for over a a month now and i guess all has been okay, but he seems to be playing dissarearing acts every now and then. When we' re together or chatting online it feels so different i can actualy feel that he' s into me. He' s te one that always suggests us meeting and always assures me that he wants us to be together and at the time he says all these things i actually believe him and feel that he really wants this. I am very sick and tired about the way he acts, we' ve spoken about it a number of times but it never chnges.....i' m tired of understanding everything. I now that i need to just forget about him and move on but i really am in love with him and i' m not sure how to get through this.

Lets see what other readers have to say here. Its only been a month --- maybe he's really not as into you as you seem to be into him ? Are you perhaps a bit more needy than he can handle ?

Posted by: J | 2008-11-05

It is easy to say all the right stuff without meaning it or being able to live it out. How can you allow this without really getting to know someone in person, and even then he can bullshit you for a while.

Reply to J
Posted by: Been There | 2008-11-05

Dont be fooled.

He is probable married or in a long term relationship. Expose his online name and im sure you will get the truth. Lots of married men do this for kicks. Be very careful.

Reply to Been There