Question
Posted by: sweet | 2008/10/28

getting the guy' s interest

hi
i realy like this guy, hes an artist and quite popular.
so im afraid that hes not getting my signals cos hes used to attention,but i realy want him to like me.ive asked him out for drinks already and he accpted but told me only in the next four weeks..i dont know if hes was just being nice or hes checking me out....help!

It sounds as if he has gotten your signal because he has accepted an invitation from you. I hope the reason he is only able to make it in four weeks is because he's in the middle of hectic work or something because, if not, iit's difficult to understand why he is not able to meet you sooner. You can't read his mind, and try to give him the benefit of the doubt until then, try to relax (although since you really like him, four weeks must seem like an eternity) and just see what happens. Keep an open mind, don't get hopes up just yet...