Posted by: Dia | 2009-02-08

Getting the body ready for a baby

My husband and I would like to start a family. I wanted to know what should i do and what vitamins/tablets should I take to prepare my body for a baby.

The most important thing is to take folate. Also avoid alcohol and smoking. other than that a normal healthy diet is all that is needed.

Posted by: yster | 2009-02-09

Jy is ook veronderstel om yster sink folcic ens in te neem so fillibon is ook goed ek gebruik dit al vir die laaste 3 maande en probeer al 2 jaar swanger raak ja en soos die ander dame se moenie rook, alkchol in neem en goed doen wat jy weet kan n baba beskadig aspirien ens

Reply to yster
Posted by: s | 2009-02-09

You must also take folic acids daily.

Reply to s
Posted by: why | 2009-02-09

Getting pregnant is a natural thing just have enough rest and eat healthy.avoid alcoholic drinks and reduce you caffeine intake especially coffee.

Reply to why
Posted by: WVW | 2009-02-09

you can take fillibon it has all the vitamins needed for prenatel and postnatel not sure about the spelling but i drink them my self

Reply to WVW