Question
Posted by: Faiz | 2008/08/27

Getting started

I' ve recently got myself to the gym. I currently only do the usual excersises and just go along doing my own thing.
What I' m looking for is a programme on which to work on so I know excactly what to do.

Can you please advise me on this as I am beginner.

Cheers

Hi Faiz

Check out the fitness page of this site and click on "Programmes". I'm not sure what your fancy is (walking, cycling, swimming, aerobics etc), but you'll find a range of programmes here, with a specific focus and I think that any of them will help you. So you really just need to choose one, the one that you feel you'll be most likely to stick with and then make it happen!