Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2010-01-27

getting pregnant after a DNC

i was about 11 weeks pregnant when my baby' s heat stopped. I went in for a DNC last week. I' m due to see my doctor in abput a weeks time. is it easy to fall pregnant agian after a DNC?
Do i need to be taking special supplements? to ensure that this doesn' t happen again? I am anemic.

The D&C should not affect your ability to fall pregnant. You should take folate and iron if you are anaemic.

2
Posted by: MG | 2010-01-29

I had a DNC done at the beginning of October and by the end of October I was pregnant. I was 7 weeks pregnant. The chances of falling pregnant are 90%. Good Luck!!!

Reply to MG
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-28