Posted by: hopeful | 2012-07-17

getting pregnant

My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for the past 7 months, i use an ovulation calendar and my periods are regular. i know that it can take a while but want to know if we need to consult a dr or if we should continue trying for a few month before we do.

please advise ?

Dear hopefull.
The definition of infertility would mean that there is difficulty in falling pregnant after one year of regular unprotected intercourse. That is because 90% of couples should achieve a pregnancy after one year of trying, I suggest that you can wait until that year is over, which would be another 4 or 5 months trying on your own to conceive. If you have still not fallen pregnant after 4 or 5 months I suggest that you see your gynaecologist so that test can be done to acetate if there is a problem or not.
Answered by Dr Y.M.Dasoo

Posted by: rushni | 2012-07-31

I want to know if you take maxiviplus do you gain weight?

Reply to rushni
Posted by: Ms Lady Luck | 2012-07-19

Hi Hopeful,

It depends on how old you are. If you are younger than 35 - you can wait another +/- 4 months, but if you are older than 35 - then I would suggest that you go to a fertility specialis soon.

This is what I gathered from all the research I''ve done on the internet.

Or maybe let your hubby do a sperm analysis so long.

Reply to Ms Lady Luck