Question
Posted by: JJ | 2010/10/04

Getting Pregnant

Hi, I''m turning 30 on the 28/10/2010. My husband and myself decided to get pregnant. I was on the tryphasil and stop it on the 29/09/2010, my last period was on the 26/09/2010 and I started to bleed again on the 02/10/2010. I actually want to know when I will start ovulating and how to go about falling pregnant? Please help!

Thanking you in advance

It can take a few months for your cycle to stabilise and it will be difficult to calculate when you ovulate until this has happened. If you have intercourse 2-3 times a week, there is nothing extra you need do. Remember to start taking folic acid.

2