Question

Getting pregnant

hi

I' m not on the pill on anything, but when my boyfriend and I have an intercourse he doesn' t ejaculate inside me, he pulls out and do his thing outside. Is there as slightest chance of me getting pregnant?

Yes, you can get pregnant this way. There is sperm in the pre-ejaculate.

3

Yes its possible, i got pregnant like that, so if you dont want to get pregnant or you are not both ready for it then rather use some protection

The chances are very small but it is possible. It is called pre-cum, which happens before he cums.

Posted by: NT | 2009/06/08

YES

Reply to NT