Question
Posted by: smileyface :-) | 2009-03-05

getting pregnant

hi

trying to fall pregnant but having very irregular periods and not sure if i am ovulating, pls could you send me a few names of tablets that can be purchased at a chemist that will help regulating my period and ensuring ovulation.

many tahnks and kind regards :-)

You need to see a doctor to assess whether you are ovulating. You cann ot buy any of these tablets over the counter.

1
Posted by: Trying too! | 2009-03-05

Hi smileyface :-), please see a gynae as they are the only ppl able to assist you with getting you to ovulate more often, my doctor has put me on utrogestan in order for me to conceive as i had around 55 - 60 day cycles. Most ovulation meds are only prescribed by gynae as they can tell you which is more effective for your body.

Reply to Trying too!