Question
Posted by: nadja | 2008/09/09

getting pregnant

i having infertili problem and and got pregnan in june but m/c it in 7 weeks.after that no periods and doctor gave me to have primolut n 10mg 3 times a day for a week and after 2 times a day for 2 weeks.now 1 week complete but didnt get my periods still.can i be pregnant,also during taking primolut do i hav chance to get pregnant.sorry for the long post

Dear Nadja

One can fall pregnant while taking Primolut. If since your miscarriage you have not seen your period and have not got a withdrawal bleed after using Primolut then I suggest the first thing you do is a pregnancy test. If the pregnancy test is negative then before continuing with your 3rd set of Primolut then I suggest that you see your doctor as to ascertain why is there no menstruation after your miscarriage. The possible causes that needs to be excluded would be things like Ashermans syndrome, cervical stenosis or ovarian cysts.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo

2
Posted by: georgio | 2009/01/09

can you get penant while taking a course of primolut? i was given a months course of three a day and had unprotected sex. i thought it was a form of contraception but a friend of mine said it wasnt...is this true?

Reply to georgio
Posted by: nadee | 2008/09/09

can i be without getting bleeding even after having primolut

Reply to nadee