Question
Posted by: jane | 2009/11/01

getting more and more morbid

Iv been on the job market now for almost a year. its really starting to depress me as every morning I kiss my bf goodbye and watch him drive off excited to go to work.

I feel like I haven' t got a life. and its makin me feel useless. I' ve tried my best to find work. but to no avail.
wot should i do???

Seeing a counsellor could help, of course. Remember that if you;'re realistic about the sort of jobs you're applying for, failure to get a job, in this economic down-turn and weak economy, when its so likely that there'll be loads of similarly well-qualified people applying for each job, is not a condemnation of you, but simply a reflection of a lousy job market. Thinks will look up ; economies always swing up and down. When things go up, for reasons actually nobody really understand, governments and especially Finance Ministers take credit for what they didn't do, and when things swing down, they find reasons to blame everyone else.
Keep trying - you are a good person and a good worker and will find what you need if you keep on trying

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/02

I guess I should look at this and be gald I have a job. Instead of complaining that I hate my job anf wish I could be at home all day and do just as I please.Then again I wouldn' t be able to do as I please because I wouldn' t have an income.
Why not register with an agency? Check the career times, check online or ask you bf to look around/ask around.

Reply to Kelly