Question
Posted by: Kay | 2008/08/18

Getting married and paranoid ... HELP

Hi girls,

I need as much advise as possible...PLEASE. I`m getting married in little less than a month. I`ve been on Minerva 35 for almost 5 years, mainly for skin problems. However, my gynea said I can continue with Minerva as a contraceptive as well. I`ve never had sex before, my wedding night will be the first. I`m starting to get a little paranoid now. Do I need more protection (condoms ect.) or will the pill be sufficient. I really don`t want to be pregnant after the honeymoon.
Please help.

Thanks everyone.

The Pill is quite sufficient.

3
Posted by: Liya | 2008/08/19

Hi Kay. my wedding nite was also my first time so i understand your paranoia. the pill is 99% safe. dont worry. very important to relax.

Reply to Liya
Posted by: CP | 2008/08/18

I was on Minerva and had sex with my Boyfriend for 4 year - no other protection - never fell pregnant

Reply to CP
Posted by: ? | 2008/08/18

if it makes you feel at ease to wear a condom on your honeymoon..then go ahead. You need to feel comfortable when making love to your husband for the 1st time. But otherwise, you should be fine with just taking the pill.

Reply to ?