Question
Posted by: xxx | 2010/06/22

getting married

Hi there i''m 21 just a curious question pshycologically and emotionally developed what is the right age to get married?

There is certainly no right answer in terms of calendar years. Once one is actually psychologically, socially and emotionally mature enough to manage a lasting relationship, obviously many other factors come into play including what you and your prospective partner actually want and expect, and whether these are compatible. There seems to be no upper limit, so there's no reason to be in too great a hurry.

4
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/06/23

I was 22yrs when I got married and six years later its still the best decision I ever made. My husband is my best friend and we do lots of fun stuff together its awesome. CS is right one can''t put a number to these things, you will know in your gut when the moment is right

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Rick | 2010/06/23

My ex was 21 when I married her....far to young, big mistake! Rather wait until you are older and in that time do everthing you want to do as a single person, party, travel, go wild, then when you have done all of that, settle down.

Dont marry someone then decide you want to go wild and party etc...finish with your experimentation first.

Ive been there before and its not good to have a wife who wants to do all those things while married.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: hahaha!! | 2010/06/22

if only there was a right answer to this one!

Reply to hahaha!!