Posted by: J | 2009-10-09

Getting body ready for preg

My husband and I are planning a pregnancy. With my first pregnancy everything went according to plan. I kept record of my ovulation period and body temp and got pregnant with the first try. Hopefully this will happen again. With the first pregnancy I didn' t really prepare my body and only started taking vitamins after I fell pregnant.
Because timing is very important to us for this pregnancy I want to get my body as ready as possible to improve our chances.
I know I have a shortage of iron and I' m not taking anything for that. With the first pregnancy I started using Chellapreg and got extremely sick and then used a no name pharmacy brand. What other vitamins can I use this time. Is there something on the market that I can use to improve my chances of getting pregnant.
I have another question regarding my weight and excercise. I gained about 2 or 3 kilos this past few months. Should I try and lose those kilos or will the excercising effect my ability to get pregnant? I' m 27 years old, 1.56m and 58 kilos.

Folate is the most important thing to take. There is no way of guaranteeing that you will fall pregnant at your first try.
Exercising and losing 2-3 kg will not affect your falling pregnant.